Swiss screw machining uses high precision capability to machine subminiature parts. Often it’s a single spindle cam, Escomatic or CNC machine used to produce the complex and tight tolerance components. These parts can have diameters as small as .010” and tolerances as tight as +/-.0001”.
Because Swiss screw machined components are often just a small, but integral part of an assembly, it is imperative they are machined with precision so the entire assembly functions perfectly – lives can depend on our high precision components! Industries that use precision parts such as the electronics, medical/dentistry, automotive, and aerospace markets all rely on Swiss screw machine components to insure their product has optimal performance.
Single Spindle Cam Machine Tools
Quality Swiss screw machining provides
- Tolerances of +/- .0001” complete on the machine without secondary operations increasing precision and minimizing costs.
- Superior surface finishes of 4-6 micro inches complete on the machine without costly polishing operations.
- Components with a wide range of sizes and complex geometries to address individual needs.
- Custom machined parts to exacting specification whether it’s tolerances, finish, custom profile shapes, specific raw material requirements. Swiss screw machining can play a critical role in the function of an application.
- Cost effective solutions. Don’t sacrifice quality for cost - quality Swiss screw machining can be high speed (efficient) and high quality.