From quoting to shipment and beyond, quality is the core of our high precision swiss screw machine components.
Request a Quote or Ask Us how we can help you today!
QA Philosophy We don't just talk about quality, we are quality. As Swiss screw machining specialists, the people of MPC live this philosophy every day.
- Processes are continuously improved to offer ever-increasing levels of quality to our customers. Even the seemingly mundane processes of high precision part packaging are regularly reviewed for improvement.
- Measuring methods are researched and applied to each specific swiss screw machine part. Consideration is given to the form, fit, and function. Where appropriate, functional gaging is used.
- Features of our screw machine components are routinely verified using two or more instruments.
Quality Capability: The high precision machining required by our customers requires a demanding and methodical approach to inspection. Every order receives the same attention to detail including:
- Contract Review
- Process FMEA
- Control Plans
- SPC and in-process inspections
We regularly monitor our instrument and operator effectiveness through Gage R & R analysis and comparative sample analysis with our customers.
When we ship our high precision parts, quality is known -- not assumed -- because of our people, processes, and organizational commitment to quality. We use only:
- State-of-the-art vision systems
- Surface finish instruments and other metrology equipment
- See our facilities list for details
Manufacturing Solutions: Micro Precision has a long history of developing solutions for our customers. We can reduce cost, lead-time, customer inspection efforts and critical process improvements such as design for manufacturability. At the heart of our efforts are our people and the combined 100+ years experience of our high precision swiss screw machine craftsmen.